Many of the women and families living with us come with very few belongings. As they navigate the crisis of poverty, trauma and homelessness simple gifts mean so much. We ask that donations be new unless noted below that they can be gently used. If you have any questions or are unsure if we could utilize your donation please contact us before donating items.
Donations We Accept (items must be new unless otherwise noted):
- Housewares (pots, pans, utensils, cups, plates, small kitchen appliances, etc)
- Cleaning supplies (cleaning solution, mop, broom, bucket, laundry basket, etc)
- Women’s and children’s clothing**
- Women’s and children’s shoes and socks
- Women’s and children’s undergarments and swimwear
- Bath/beauty products for women and children (shampoo, conditioner, body wash)
- Feminine hygiene products (tampons, pads)
- Baby Supplies such as diapers/wipes, pullups, bottles (Dr. Brown’s brand), first aid kits, body wash and lotion (Johnson & Johnson brand)
- Twin or Full sized blankets, sheets and pillowcases**
- Towels (kitchen, bath, washcloths)**
** denotes items that can be very gently used
Please donate only those items on our wish list; it costs us time and money to dispose of items we cannot use. Thank you!
When/Where to Drop Off Your Donation: Please bring donations to Ascension Place at 1803 Bryant Ave N, Minneapolis, MN 55411 weekdays 10am – 6pm. If you would like to schedule a donation outside of that time frame please contact us at 612-588-0861.
Interested in organizing a donation drive? We would love it! Click here for more information.